Friday, July 25, 2014

Revamping the Blog: Ideas

A while back (like, 2+ years ago) I had created the blog to talk about pets, lore, and random theories in World of Warcraft.  I never used it.  I had a little over a dozen posts, ever, and some of them were simply "I haven't written in a long time!  I'll get better at it!"

...I do realize this is one of those posts.

I've decided that this blog will still be dedicated to lore and battle pets, but in a much more hands-on way.  I'm actually going to use the blog more.  I'm actually going to put in pictures, and demonstrate what I want to do with the blog and my thoughts in the future.

So, what will this blog be used for?  Ideas, and what I'd like to see in the future of WoW.  Dozens upon dozens of pet and lore ideas roll through my head for the future of WoW, and I simply mention them on Twitter to the people that make those decisions, but I can't truly explain myself well enough with Twitter's limited amount of text.  Here, I can truly explain what I'd like to see, and how it could be implemented.

I don't want to come off like my ideas are better than anyone else's - that's not the case at all.  However, I have been a pet collector since my first week in WoW (all the way back in Vanilla), and the lore in very interesting to me.  If I worked for a video game company, I'd love to see what the fans would want to see - especially if they know what they're talking about.

Will I still use the blog for other random personal thoughts?  Yes.  Will I still discuss current things happening in WoW?  Yes.  It'll still be, after all, a blog.

My next post will, in fact, be a pet idea I've been holding onto for a long time, and even suggested on Twitter recently.  I'll probably have another pet idea, as well.

If you read this (and I hope you do!) feel free to follow me on Twitter (@PrinceMirage), and thank you for randomly looking at my World of Warcraft blog.  See you all more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment